Romantic Love Quotes by Famous People
Love is the most essential part of the everyday life, which is why there is so many people said a lot about on this topic especially by means of different quotes. Romantic love quotes are one of the most beautiful ways to express your love and affection for your sweetheart.
Romantic love quotes said by famous people:
- “Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desirable.” – Robert Frost
- “Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.” – Samuel Butler
- “One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” – Zora Neale Hurston
- “Hearts are not to be had as a gift – hearts are to be earned.” – William Butler Yeats
- “Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.” – William Shakespeare
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
- “We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
- “Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.” – Oscar Wilde
There are all sorts of famous quotes such as famous love quotes and famous inspirational quotes etc, you can share with your loved ones.
Also saying sweet things to your girlfriend will keep her attention more towards your caring, and loving heart
Please leave your comments or share this with your friends if you like “Romantic Love Quotes by Famous People”